Linda S. Grigel MHP, P.A.-C, CCH
Drawing on over 38 years of extensive medical experience and education in mindfulness and integrative modalities, Lindy is able to uniquely enrich her treatment plans.
- Tufts University, Bachelor of Science and Occupational Therapy Degree. Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Northeastern University, Master of Health Profession and Physician Assistant Degree
- New England Homeopathic Academy; A four-year post-graduate international program taught by Massimo Mangialavori MD
- Luminos School of Homeopathy; A four year Master Clinician Course taught by Louis Klein FS Hom
- New England School of Homeopathy- Cycles and Segments; A foundation course taught by Paul Herscu ND
Licensure and Certification
- Maine Board of Licensure in Medicine
- Maine Board of Osteopathic Licensure
- National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Council on Homeopathic Certification
- 52nd Annual International Learning Disability Conference; Chicago, Illinois 2015
- Brain Injury Association: 6th Annual Conference on Defining Moments in Brain Injury; Portland, Maine 2015
- Enhancing Self- Regulation: Cutting Edge Research and Best Practice Strategies in Supporting Kids with ADHD, Executive Dysfunction and Autism; Augusta, Maine 2015
- Healing the Healers; An International Conference for Integrative Modalities; Iceland, 2015
Lindy's diverse background in medical and homeopathic education provides her with a deep understanding of the art and science of Integrative Medicine. Her medical experience includes an Occupational Therapy private practice and extensive clinical experience in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Integrative Medicine with a subspecialty in Pediatrics.
Lindy's interest in integrative medicine extends beyond the walls of Fal River Health Center. She was a homeopathic consultant to an NIH grant for the Maine Medical Center Family Practice Residency Program, and continues to be an active member in the MMC Department of Integrative Medicine. She mentors Family Medicine and Pediatric residents as well as participating in Integrative Medical rounds. Lindy consults to the advisory board of Birth Roots where she supports their mission of parenting with connection, communication, and community.
A frequent lecturer to the greater Portland medical community, Lindy has addressed The University of New England Osteopathic Medical School, University of Southern Maine School of Occupational Therapy, Maine Medical Center's Department of Family Medicine, Easter Seal Pre-School, among others.